Effective Date: January 19th, 2021
Salumificio Subalpino (“we”, “us” or “our”) operates https://www.subalpino.com/ website (hereinafter the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
The Service is the site https://www.subalpino.com/ managed by Salumificio Subalpino.
- Personal data
Personal Data is the data of a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from those and other information in our possession or that may come into our possession).
- Usage data
Usage data is the data collected automatically generated by the use of the Service or the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Owner of data processing
The Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes and the way in which personal information is or will be processed.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process data more effectively.
- Data subject (or User)
The Data Subject is a living individual who uses our service and is the subject of the personal data.
Collection and Use of Information
We collect different types of information for various purposes, to provide and improve our service.
Types of Data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Telephone number
- Address, state, province, postal code, city
- Cookie and usage data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, promotional or marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving some or none of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in the emails we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifier, and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide the features of our Service, to improve and personalize our Service.
You can turn location services on or off when you use our Service at any time through your device settings.
Tracking; cookie data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies used are also beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to manage our service.
- Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security reasons.
- Advertising cookies. Advertising cookies are used to present you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of data
https://www.subalpino.com/ uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify users of changes to the service we offer
- To allow users to use, at their discretion, interactive features of our service
- To provide a service to customers
- To collect analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor your use of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or requested information about, unless you have chosen not to receive such information
Legal basis for processing personal data according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
https://www.subalpino.com/ may process your personal data because:
- We must perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and is not contrary to your rights
- This is required for payment processing purposes
- This is necessary to comply with the law
https://www.subalpino.com/ will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen security or to improve the functionality of our service, or if we are legally obliged to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, nation or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may be different from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of data
https://www.subalpino.com/ may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of https://www.subalpino.com/
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, although we will use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” signals
We do not endorse Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference that you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable non-tracking by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. https://www.subalpino.com/ intends to take reasonable steps to enable you to correct, modify, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about the Personal Data we hold about you and if you would like it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have about you. If made possible, you can access, update or request the deletion of your Personal Data directly from the account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to rectify your information if such information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Right of restriction. You have the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when https://www.subalpino.com/ has relied on your consent to the processing of your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform services related to the Services, or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
Third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
For more information about Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy Terms webpage: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party site or service.
Our service is not directed to children under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personal information about users under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.